HybridZ

Wtb. R180 open or LSD and or 3.90

brianZortiz

I don't want to sell I'm looking for a trade but if I decide to sell I'll let you know.

Alright ! I do have a 3.70 open R200 sitting here if your interested, I can throw some cash on top too !

Edited by Daz

I am looking for r180 LSD or open diff and/or 3.90 r200. I am located in Los Angeles CA 90057. I have a 3.70 LSD off a z31 turbo that I will be willing to trade for a 4.11 LSD or 3.90 LSD.

Thanks

-Brian

Hey, i have an R-180 CLSD limited slip with 29k miles and will trade you. e/mail me @ hybridstock9@aol.com and we can work out the details. Thanks.

Hey, i have an R-180 CLSD limited slip with 29k miles and will trade you. e/mail me @ hybridstock9@aol.com and we can work out the details. Thanks.

For that matter i also have a 280Zx R-200 OPEN)with 390 ratio, a 240Z R-180 (OPEN) with 3:54 ratio, a JDM R-180 (OPEN) with 4:11 ratio, a JDM R-180(OPEN)with 4:37 and a JDM R-180 (OPEN) with 3;54 ratio."Let me know which you prefer".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...