HybridZ

i searched and searched, dash question

ohhh man, i really appreciate the effort on your part, and now that i see it in the car, hmmm idk, it looks like it takes a lot of modifications, how was fitment for the most part, what do you think i would have to do to get it in there well and good to go? thanks agian man

The width was perfect, fit like a glove, However, the heater will have to be swapped, And the stering column is too high. You could put some spacers between the column and the cross bar , but you would need a smaller stering wheel , or a shorter seat. Like anything it will require some fabrication.

Looks like any OEM non-stock dash fitment really. It'd be just as much work to swap in just about anything of similar width, it just takes time an ingenuity to solve all those little problems. Personally though, if I was going through all the work I'd adapt something like the S13 or S14 dash. But I guess the S30 dashes are more the right feel of era for the car.

like i told you on the phone the other night bro it would most likely fit just take some TLC to get it to fit right...maybe we can work on something when you get your butt stationed in Georgia

damn it you took the name i wanted, way to go, at least its in the family, i think i might do it