HybridZ

WTB/WTT - for HAYASHI RACING:HRE 505's must be 15in.

chinezboi4lyf

I'm looking to buy Hayahshi racing/HRE 505's. MUST BE 15 inches in diameter, 4x114.3, and no cracks or major damages. I don't care what the offset is or the width, or what color.

located in Southern California

I am willing to trade my epsilons with tires 9/10 condition re polished 17x9.5 zero offset all around. + some cash on my end if I see necessary.

thanks for looking!

post-24670-050142800 1343529293_thumb.jpg

Edited by chinezboi4lyf

• 5 weeks later...

I'm looking to buy Hayahshi racing/HRE 505's. MUST BE 15 inches in diameter, 4x114.3, and no cracks or major damages. I don't care what the offset is or the width, or what color.

I am willing to trade my epsilons with tires 9/10 condition re polished 17x9.5 zero offset all around. + some cash on my end if I see necessary.

thanks for looking!

Just curious, why wouldn't you want 16"? I am able to get 245-45-16 on HRE 505's under my stock rear fenders. 17's would work but tire size would be much smaller. Finding used 505's will be difficult. HRE will make them new for you but you'll be close to 1500.00/wheel to have them built. I know because I called a while back. :blink:

Edited by jgkurz

thanks for looking!