HybridZ

Ford EDIS-6 System and Megasquirt v3 questions

Kavik

I recently purchased my first 260z and I need a little bit of help getting pointed in the right direction. It is a 260z but it has a L28 from a 280z swapped into it. The distributor is gone so I need a lil help figuring out how to wire up the Ford EDIS as well as any Megasquirt v3 wiring diagrams. Any comments and links would be greatly appreciated.

Read some of this and read some more.

Using google with site:forums.hybridz.org will find many topics on both your questions. There's also the Megasquirt FAQ section.

I would recommend to get a distributor (280z or 280zx) and go from there. Once that's working, look into EDIS or even better, no EDIS and use MS in wasted spark mode with an ignitor and coilpack of your choosing.

Read some of this and read some more.

Using google with site:forums.hybridz.org will find many topics on both your questions. There's also the Megasquirt FAQ section.

I would recommend to get a distributor (280z or 280zx) and go from there. Once that's working, look into EDIS or even better, no EDIS and use MS in wasted spark mode with an ignitor and coilpack of your choosing.

I actually just found the megamanual and found exactly what information I need, I have a lot of info to process but I do appreciate your input and I will also look into what you mentioned.