HybridZ

77 280z EGR tube adapter to manifold?

Hey whatsup guys, does anybody know where i can locate the adapter that goes to the intake manifold for the egr tube to screw into, i got the car from a buddy who had it in storage and theres a plug in it right now but i would like to get everything back to oem even the egr system because of smog reasons. I tried to match the threads up for the plug but nowhere had it, its not metric or standard or pipe thread. Somebody told me that nissan uses standard british pipe thread for that. So does anybody have that adapter laying around or know where i can get one? Thanks.

If I have more than one I'll hook you up. I'll look later today, just to be clear are you looking for the bigger pipe that goes from the side of the manifold to the under side of the intake Egr area. Or the smaller one that goes from the Egr area to the other smog thing

You wont be able to see it unless the manifold is off but you can feel it if you run your hand right underneath the egr valve where the egr tube threads to. With out this adapter I wont be able to thread an egr tube there. But there is plenty room to get a wrench down there to take it off.