HybridZ

1991 NA Auto to LS 5spd swap

Just beginning this project, but I believe I have thoroughly exhausted the internet for information on this whole swap process. 

I've pulled the old NA motor and Auto transmission out already. Will begin cleaning the engine bay of miscellaneous stuff no longer needed soon.

I have a LM4 5.3 sitting on a stand, it is about to start its process into getting freshened up and ready. I will be mating an NA 5spd to the block via LOJ adapter. Engine mounts and transmission mounts are sitting in the garage as well. Wiring harness is en route, taking an LS1 3 wire hookup harness that fits the PCM under the glove box area like the stock Z has it. I know I am missing a few parts here and there, and trying to track them down.

My biggest questions, right now, lie in the clutch pedal install and the 5spd wiring.

From what I have read, installing the clutch pedal is a pain in the ass. From getting up under there, I can not for the life of me see where the difficulty lies, so I must be missing something. This is a TT pedal and i have the clutch booster and TT master. Since I have them, I will go ahead and use them rather than search for an NA setup. From what I can tell, i hook the booster up to the pedal with 4 bolts and nuts through the pedal, as well as locking the clevis pin to the pedal itself. From there, 2 bolts from the booster go through the firewall and attach to the master. Easy enough. There is a bolt hole in the top of the pedal assembly that looks like it bolts to the bottom of the dash/firewall area right where there sits a green box with an electrical connector. Is that the case? Move the green box out of the way and use that bolt hole for the top of the pedal assembly? Is there anything else im missing as far as putting the pedal in?

There are also switches on the pedal assembly itself. Pushed in engagement is what im assuming is the neutral safety switch. The top 2 on Release of pedal engagement are for cruise control and what else? Is there any working links that explain wiring these up? Nothing from the Auto harness is going to be an easy plug and play into these im assuming? 

Then we have the actual sensors on the 5spd transmission as well. I think one is for reverse lights, any literature i might have missed on wiring these up?

Thanks for the help.