HybridZ

SPIIRIT NEEDS WORK!

Guest Anonymous

I am amazed at how many skilled seniors are NOT taking advantage of all their knowledge and ability and doing their utmost to hire themselves out at being consultants in their various disciplines.

I'll give you an example: my own father has worked years and years in the airline industry, but never decided to use all his knowledge to hire himself out. I really think he is lacking in self confidence or something, because he has truly gained valuable experience in certain areas.

Anyway, this is an idea and I think you can get contract work as a consultant for short periods of time. The consultants I know make more in a few months then they ever did over years of run of the mill employee work. They have more time and money now. Sounds like a plan.

Davy

Tom,

Just a heads up on the whole work at home assembly jobs, most are a scam. You get these mailers sent to you and they all look promising and they make it sound to good to be true. The fact is is that it is to good to be true. Listening to Clark Howard's talk show, he says that once you send back your finished products, you will get a respnse from them saying that thier quality control people rejected your product. You are now out your investment. Feel around a bit more to see what's real and what's a scam, do your research on a company before you send any money.

!M!