HybridZ

WTB JTR stuff

Mycarispurty

• Administrators

I have a pair JTR engine mounts, (plates and spacers) and the hood bracket. They are for sale though I want them to go with the engine that I am getting ready to advertise.

This was for my own personal V-8-Z car project, (’75 280 shell), I had acquired all the engine parts, (minus the cam and headers), all machine work has been performed, and recently the project was scrapped in favor of pursuing another V-8 Z project documented elsewhere here. Engine is a SBC 350, unassembled, ready to assemble, set up for boost, 8.5:1 compression, new Scat crank and rods, KB blower/Turbo pistons, aluminum ARP studs through out including the oil pump, Zero deck block, Plateau-hone cylinder finish, brand new TFS Kenny Duttweiler signature aluminum heads, shortest possible sump oil pan complete with trap door baffling and kickouts, (identical to the one I used in my first V-8-Z, fits beautifully) yadda yadda.

Let me know if this is of interest to you and I can PM you the specific details with part numbers etc. Well over $7000 in parts and machine work here for less than that, ready for you to assemble. I planned to use an Eaton M112 super charger which I might also include. This engine is also idea for a Turbo or two. :wink:

My other JTR parts, drive-shaft flange on the end of the aluminum drive-shaft and T-56 are sold.