HybridZ

MS2 with stock injectors PWM

datsunranger

Anyone running Stock injectors and have the PWM settings. I've just assembled my MS2 V3.0 and don't really have a suitable base map, so figured the way megamanual described the tuning process for PWM settings it might be kinda hard to set with really no experience. Dont want to burn them up... by chance would anyone know how long that would take to burn them?

Also i'm running a 76 N42 head and block with 460 lift 260 duration, a 240sx tb, and 6-2-1 headers. If anyone has a tune they're running on a similar setup i would appreciate a map or some pointers

Thanks for the help

The PWM settings for an engine usings low impedence injectors is in the Megamanual.

All the maps are in the Components section of the FAQS section. You just pick map settings that similar to your engine setup and use it and start tuning. Get the engine idling good before installing your wideband. If your engine is to rich, it may mess up the wideband.