HybridZ

z Car Garage Brakes

Well if you are out of town or state and want to buy their brake set up, forget it......They are not willing to sell to anyone that will not have the kit installed by them in their shop...... They will not sell and ship out of town. The guy was kind of rude about it when I asked him. I had called them and left a message, didn't get a return call so I tried again today. He was not very receptive... A shame cause the kit looks pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

The kits are fantastic, but they are custom made for the shop directly. Rob has put in lots of time, energy and money into developing his kits. He's looking to be compensated for that and this happens through installation process. He has enough business he can turn it away. The bigger issue is liability. Since every car is different and these are custom kits, his team is equipped to handle any minor tweaks. Selling them directly could lead to lawsuits for improper installation. Furthermore, he doesn't have the time to sit on the phone with everyone who purchases the kits and needs questions answered. It just isn't worth it to him.

Rob has built a reputation for quality service here in the Bay Area. He's probably the most knowledgable Z source of anyone I've met (this includes all models).

Tyson