HybridZ

260z booster vacum leak

I was wondering what should I do about my situation. I found a major vaccum leak in between where the flange of the brake master cylinder and the brake booster make contact. I did this by sprraying water and shure enough air bubbles did appear. Should i just tighten the bolts; apply some sort of sealant? Any suggestion would be great.

Below is an image found on google. I have post it just as an example of where exactly my leak is coming from.

240Z-79.jpg

Edited by David GArcia

I was wondering what should I do about my situation. I found a major vaccum leak in between where the flange of the brake master cylinder and the brake booster make contact. I did this by sprraying water and shure enough air bubbles did appear. Should i just tighten the bolts; apply some sort of sealant? Any suggestion would be great.

Below is an image found on google. I have post it just as an example of where exactly my leak is coming from.

240Z-79.jpg

An air leak at the location you describe would be caused by a bad seal in the brake booster. You will need to rebuild your booster.