HybridZ

SBC Turbo Kit For Sale

Scottie, it pictures like this that are very painful to those of us with NO CASH! icon_mad.gif

Seriously, thanks for posting that--sometime I will most likely purchase a "kit" like it or fab one up. Forced induction is just too cool not to monkey at least once in my life with it. icon_razz.gif

Davy

Guest Anonymous

I'll have to check out that Yahoo message area, I was on the blow-through area on Yahoo, but it was sending me every email entered so I stopped it.

Your right, T03's can be bought all day long on Ebay for 75-100 bucks used. I'm seriously considering a pair of them when I get some coin. 2 on a 350 SBC should work ok icon_biggrin.gif

As far as heating the charge, sure it will, but it depends on the amount of boost as to if its an unacceptable amount. Those systems I believe, were not putting out much boost and was designed for a stock engine.

If you can fabricate and are a junkyard dog, a person could do a blow-through using either carb or injection for quite a bit less. icon_smile.gif

Regards,

Lone