HybridZ

s30 to s13 tail lights

wondering if anyone out there has access to a 89-94 s13 240sx. I need to know how wide the tail light section is. the s30 is about 52 1/2 inches. if the s13s are pretty close I'm debating doing some quarter panel and tail light section fab work to get them to fit. my drivers quarter was beat up pretty bad and it needs extensive sheet metal work anyways. just a thought.

i dont necessarily have my heart set on it, i do not care all that much for the look of the s30,originals, my car has no tail lights, and the driver quarter was mashed in pretty well right around the tail light surround, the vett lights have been done a million times. i guess i really wont know until i have a set in my hand. and able to look at them closer.

Since you said your car had damage to the quarter around the light recess, I assume you need the trim bezels for the rear as well? I have those too. If it made sense, I could even cut the rear of a quarter, and light recess off the parts car I have. I would really rather trade than any cash. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer on the quarter section.

I wish I would have known you a month ago when I bought this car. I have already started repairs on it.

When I purchased the car the damage to the quarter was evident. I could see the 15 year old body filler under the paint. So I knew it would be messy. When I blasted the paint off I was shocked at what I found. The bondo in some spots was over an inch thick. But nothing I can't handle.

The only part to the tail lights I have is the right black trim panel.

As far as trading goes..... that's fine, but what could you possibly want from me.