HybridZ

Ignition Options Tuner Studio: EDIS-6 MS2 V3 Install

Challenger

Just hooked up my MS tonight for the first time! Learning a lot as I go through and look at all the settings.

Heres the question, I am in Ignition Options and am setting up the general ignition settings. Under "Spark Mode" I am allowed to choose EDIS or EDIS multispark. Which am I wanting? I am using the standard setup for EDIS-6.

I have been searching the megamanual, hybridz and the web but cant find which one I need.

Also, I have the trigger wheel set up to have the missing tooth 60 degrees clockwise from the VR sensor when looking from the front of the engine. From what I understand If I set the Trigger Angle/Offset(deg) to 60 (+ or -, not sure which one, is it -60 because its before TDC?) that should put it very close. After that Ill just need to adjust the trigger wheel itself or the offset with the aid of a timing light?

Ignition input capture = rising edge and spark output = "going high (inverted)"

Correct?

Thanks!

Edited by Challenger

It's been a while since I looked at EDIS stuff, but I think either should do. I believe multispark just sends several sparks below a certain rpm, kind of like an MSD box. Try searching msextra.com, that's where you really need to look if you can't find an answer in the manual.