HybridZ

Customer Service and patience- Silvermine Motors

Dudeboy

I have been on this forum 8 years and "working" on the Z swap for about 6 years. As I am getting close to finishing, I am taking on another challenge in three weeks --Grad school for the next year and a half. So, outside of work, family time, and working out I am trying to squeeze in any garage time and working on the Z that I can. After a day with my wife and kids, I figured I swing by my dad's garage install my rear wheel studs and install the rear brakes I purchased from Edan at Silvermine Motors. I made an assumption about the disc size !! BRAIN FART !! assume front were rears and rears were front !!! I called Edan and sent him e-mail and he emailed and called me back today. I feel like a complete idiot !!! I do not hoot and holler when I buy stuff for the Z and run into a issue, I just call or email customer service. Working on this car I have learned a lot, and patience has been important, but more than that recognizing great customer service. Edan called today and did not have to, so if any you are upgrading your brakes and/or need any of the products Edan--Silvermine provides, he gets an A+ for customer service.