HybridZ

WTB: r180 mustache bar, shift lever, engine bay wiring harness

cockerstar

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an r180 mustache bar. Ideally the bushings wouldn't be shot, and you'd have the mounting hardware with it. Nuts for the diff cover are a plus too.

I'm also looking for a shift lever for a stock series II 4 speed trans. I believe any curved shift lever from any trans 71.5-82 will work for me. It would be best if it had the pivot pin with circlip, and the plastic piece on the bottom. Shift knob isn't required.

It would also be nice to find an engine bay wiring harness that hasn't been hacked to bits like my current one. It's going into a '72 with an externally regulated alternator.

The cheaper the better on all of these parts, as I already own them all! However, they happen to be located in my shop back at home while I'm up at school about 4 hours (and $150 in gas!) away... :rolleyes:

If you are local and have an L2x engine that is in running condition, I'd be interested in it as well.

Local in the Seattle area would be awesome, but shipping is possible.

If you're looking for trades, that's even better! Trying to put as little money as possible into this car to get it back on the road.

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by cockerstar

I have the 180 mustache bar as well as the chrome shifter. I also have a complete 240z wiring harness from stem to stern except for the dash portion. If you still need the parts let me know. Ed from Ohio.