HybridZ

Want To Buy: 240-280z Swapped! 10k in hand!

Wnxkamakazii

Hey guys, i live in arizona and am having trouble finding a Z. I want it to be swapped before i buy it with a v8 or 1jz or rb25. Let me know what you got! Post here or pm or text at 9286513872.

I live in Texas. I bought this '73 240Z from a hotrod shop in CA in 2003 and have since done a complete rebuild of the motor. I will send you some links of the build and pics of the car. i will also text you a video of the motor running, but took it on my iphone so computer speakers won't do it justice. Have all the receipts, engine blueprints, stickers, tons of old parts, working air conditioner that I removed to increase hp, jack stands, crawler, digital timing gun, vacuum gauges, and more that come with the car. I am asking $7,500

Here are the details:

It is a completely stock with the exception of the following modifications. SBC 6.2L 383 V8 Stroker with an 06 overbore, 10.5:1 compression from Keith Black flat-tops, Edelbrock polished aluminum Performer RPM heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM 650 CFM carb, Edelbrock Endurashine air-gap Performer RPM intake manifold, Peformer RPM cam, true-roller timing, balanced Eagle rotating assembly, all billet pulleys, chrome one-wire alternator, MSD Ignition and ProBillet Distributor, completely rebuilt TH-350 transmission, custom 3.5" exhaust and headers and many more. All suspension, motor mount, and steering bushings replaced with heavy-duty polyurethane, chrome overflow tank. transmission cooler, stainless 3/8" fuel line, all gauges work except clock, kenwood stereo and speakers, interior in great shape, some rust bubbles in the usual places , but do not detract from the head turning factor (have detailed pics), stupid ding on hood from closing hood on 3" air cleaner with wing nut up, K&N low profile solved it too late, 14" Western chrome rims, R-180 rear-end. Two cardomain links below. They were taken before the air cleaner swap, but you can it in the attached video. Also took off the evac kit in favor of high flow valve cover breathers, but can send you all the pics you want. It is a quality build and an awesome car. I am not a strip guy, just like the power, so it is not ragged out. Want you to be comfortable with the car so willing to do whatever you need to do to get there. Looking for the right person to take this car to the next level. Feel free to call or text me at210-487-9464

Link to rebuild:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532033/1973-datsun-240z

Link to post-build:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2675962/1973-datsun-240z