HybridZ

OBX LSD R200 Part Numbers

Zmanco

I'm looking to purchase an OBX LSD for an R200 from http://www.racingpartdepot.com. However, they have 5 separate listings for R200 LSDs each with a different part number. Sadly, none of those match up with the one that was discussed in the FAQ sticky which is LSD10528. I've emailed them for clarification but so far haven't heard back.

The 5 part numbers on RPD's website are

OBX465

OBX3642

OBX1873

OBX2590

OBX1496

There's another seller on eBay offering part number LSDAJE28.

Can anyone who has purchased one recently share which one they bought? FYI, I'm planning to use the stock 280Z stub shafts that came with the diff.

I received this reply:

"those are not part number, I think those are item number anyway OBX R200 lsd will fit with all Nissan R200 long nose"

I emailed him back 2 more times asking him which of the 5 models I should order as I don't want to find out later that I ordered the wrong one, but he never replied. I even sent a 3rd message letting him know I was ready to place the order, but again, he didn't reply. I figured that if their customer service is this slow pre-sale, it would be horrible if anything went wrong.

So this morning I ordered from a different ebay seller, motorsportauctions, with 100% positive feedback. It cost $50 more, but I just received an email that they've already shipped it. Probably money well-spent.