HybridZ

Twin Turbo Ford 302

Trevor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hey, that's me!!!! :D

Not using NOS though, only a Fuel Solenoid form a NOS kit to add more fuel since it is a carbed twin turbo setup. Works great and it is easily daily drivable.

Guest Anonymous

heh if i ever get my 2.3L turbo pinto project underway i plan on running a powerstroke intercooler as well. i've heard a lot of good things about them. hey todd, do you visit turboford at all?

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by v-8 Zfreak:

heh if i ever get my 2.3L turbo pinto project underway i plan on running a powerstroke intercooler as well. i've heard a lot of good things about them. hey todd, do you visit turboford at all?

Never been to Turboford before that I am aware of. I guess I will check it out though.

So, you think that my engine/tranny/turbo combo would work out in a 280Z? My step-dad has one that used to have a 350 in it and now it is just sitting back there behind his shop. He said he would let me have it for $500. I thought that would be a fun project after seeing the videos of Darius with that ATI procharger 383 powered 240Z.