HybridZ

WTB Clean DD Z car

HK240ZT

Hey guys,

My daily driver MR2 was hit last month and received only minor damage to the rear quarter panel and bumper on the passenger side. Farmers Insurance decided to total out the car and I've suddenly found myself in the used car market. I'm looking to replace my MR2 with another Z, 240Z-280ZX. Must be a MANUAL TRANSMISSION. It must be ready to assume duty as a daily driver, ie; REGISTERED AND READY TO PASS SMOG IF NEEDED, all weather seals intact, working electrical, windshield wipers, interior, decent paint, etc. I don't mind modifications if they are sensible and SMOG LEGAL. I have about $4K to play with. I am located in Santa Barbara,CA and I am willing to drive anywhere in CA south of the bay area to pick up a car. Shoot me some offers.

Thanks,

Howard K.

Here is my "total loss" MR2 :( The paint is less than 1yr old!!!

post-4350-054253800 1335460113_thumb.jpg

Edited by HK240ZT

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Howard, I may have what you are looking for. A very clean '77 280z five speed. How convenient we live in the same town,SB. I just registered today, 5/17 and it passed smog no problem last year. Please call me 805-967-6213--Jesse. Everything works but the clock and all the lights around the car are bright as new. I also have a sway bar for it that I never installed. Tires are at 90% and much maintenance done to car. It now has 102,000 original miles, not 202 or 302XXX.