HybridZ

78 280z AFM

Serialbeater

Hey guys, first post on here looking to find an afm. They're $300 new and I don't has that much.

This is my second Z, a few years ago I had a 300zx and I loved the **** out of it. Found me this one that I've got now, 1978 280z NA, for the low price of $200 with a laptop. It needed a fuel pump and clutch slave cyl, and lots of bleeding. The floors are rusted to **** but it still runs and drives, which brings me here, needing an AFM. I got it running but it's not smooth at all..

I had it running, with a mk3 supra afm but I don't think it was even doing anything, I unplugged it and nothing happened. Good thing was I got it for free at the junkyard.

ANYWAYSSS.... I'm Tryig to get my hand on a non turbo AFM. Hopefully I can get it shipped to me. Let me know, thanks.

Hey guys, first post on here looking to find an afm. They're $300 new and I don't has that much.

This is my second Z, a few years ago I had a 300zx and I loved the **** out of it. Found me this one that I've got now, 1978 280z NA, for the low price of $200 with a laptop. It needed a fuel pump and clutch slave cyl, and lots of bleeding. The floors are rusted to **** but it still runs and drives, which brings me here, needing an AFM. I got it running but it's not smooth at all..

I had it running, with a mk3 supra afm but I don't think it was even doing anything, I unplugged it and nothing happened. Good thing was I got it for free at the junkyard.

ANYWAYSSS.... I'm Tryig to get my hand on a non turbo AFM. Hopefully I can get it shipped to me. Let me know, thanks.

Hey I have one for sale 50 + shipping and its yours. Email me at tusing240@yahoo.com

I've got a good one for $45 shipped.

You can email me at L28240z@yahoo.com if you still need it. Let me know if you need anything else too as I have TONS of parts available.

I can ship tomorrow...

Thanks!

Richard