HybridZ

Sapper's future monster 280Z

Hi, for those who didn't see my post in the RB forums, I'm currently slowly working on an approximately 1000 horsepower street/strip 280z with a RB26DETT. I'm not shooting for a specific horsepower number, just a guess based on what my plans are for the engine. Some parts I'm not 100% decided on exactly what I'm going to get.

I put together a website for the build, here, but its extremely basic right now. If I can get the Z started this week I'm planning on cleaning up the website, if not I'm going to start pulling the engine and clearing out the engine bay, so either way something will be updated by next weekend.

Any questions or comments on either my build or website are more then welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

After what seems like 100 hour working on the website, I think I finally have it how I want it. I still need to make some minor changes, but I think for the most part it's going to stay like that.

As far as the car goes, haven't got too much done. Stripped quite a bit of the front end, and probably later today I'm going to strip the interior and finish clearing the engine bay. I think I'm about to run out of stuff to do until I start getting parts :(

New link, since the other one stopped working.