HybridZ

Looking for Atl area engine shop

Koryu

Looking for a good place to do machine work for a L28 turbo build. I have a 240z im building and im still trying to find some parts like a turbo motor, 75 or 76 gas tank and other parts needed for this swap. I wanted sunbelt to do the work but from what I hear, they have became kinetic racing and no longer build l28's. Any suggestions?

Depending on where you are in Atlanta one these guys might have a recommendation on who they use for their machine work.  Both of them have been working on Zs for years, restorations, track car prep etc.

John Williams in Sugar Hill (770-806-2926)

Eddie Radatz of E. Radatz Motorsports in Kennesaw (770-926-6609)

Both John and Eddie are very knowledgeable about the Z motors.  You won't go wrong with either choice.  Personally, I have dealt with John more than Eddie.  John's shop is next door to a very good engine building who knows his way around the L6 motor.  His name is Jeff (his last name escapes right now), he used to work for Sunbelt.  The name of his shop is 'Not On Main Street Garage" or "NO-MSG".

I failed to mention that Jeff's shop "Not On Main Street Garage" is a machine shop.  He can do a complete build, or just the machine work.  I'm pretty sure Jeff does most of the machine work for John.  Jeff's done all of the bottom end machine work on a couple of stroker motors for me.  I wouldn't use anyone else.