HybridZ

NEED ANSWERS!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I've got a stock 75 280z (L28) and want to build it up to be as fast as possible without spending a whole lot and without a turbo. I was wondering what kind of parts Head, Cam, etc. would be best for my car, it will be street driven but performance is just as important. I was also wanting to install a nitrous system and was wondering who makes a kit for the 280z and if I should stay with the dished pistons for the lower compression ratio with the nitrous.

If someone could answer any of these questions it will be greatly appreciated.

Guest Anonymous

Nathan, cam, header, P79 or P90 head(if my P79 is any good i might give it to u) flattop pistions, shave the head .080, which gives you a 10.06 CR(look on "The Datsun Z garage" website to look at shaving the head) Bigger throttle body(one off of a 89-90 stanza, or the 84-89 300zx bolts right on) bigger AFM(one out of a turbo ZX) port/polish everything, and then NOS maybe only like a 90hp shot unless u get forged pistons(i think that is wat some one told me they ran on a 260 for 7 years with no problems) i don't know how fast it'll go but prolly lookin at about 2000 bucks or close to it.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: justin280zx ]