HybridZ

if its not one thing its another

Im still super excited about this build Im going through despite my recent woe is me... Everything has gone to hell in the last two weeks it seems. The XDI Electromotive ignition system died, being replaced on a warranty claim. Then the starter died after all the testing from last weekend diagnosing it just quit, gear no longer throws out. Found a new one and ordered with rockauto. Planned vacation day from work, so went into the shop today to get as much heavy lifting done as I could, before I brought the car home (no welding or cutting equipment at home). Passenger side rocker panel is just beyond repair. Need to get a replacement somewhere. Did get the new cowl installed on the hood, love it. Also got my custom built home brew exhaust in place which I need to get some pictures of still.

Now I just need the computer back, and starter, then it will be drivable. But now its in my garage and I can give it much more needed attention on a nightly basis rather than trying to have to schedule time on weekends with my father in law. Got lots of comments towing it home, some didnt even know what it was. Couple ricers were taking pictures at a stop light too. This car will get a lot more attention once I get the body work done now.

16137234_large.jpg

16137236_large.jpg

16137237_large.jpg

16137238_large.jpg

16137241_large.jpg

Edited by AZGhost623