HybridZ

New to the board, Got some questions

Guest Anonymous

Guest Russ240z

Welcome to the board. I just got here myself. I don't have any tips for the '83 but with that list of cars in your posession...you'll figure it out I'm sure! Good luck.

Guest JAMIE T

I would check out Drax240's page, try this link http://members.home.net/drax77/newpage.html . His site has a pretty good FYI section for turbo Zcar performance.

Also, I have a 2000 model Cadillac Northstar engine sitting on a pallet in my garage. I bought it to swap into my Zcar, but have decided on more horsepower. It is a sweet engine, I like pulling the rocker covers to show off the roller valvetrain, and quad cams. One guy has swapped a Northstar in his Zcar with pretty good success. It can be converted to a rear drive by using a trans with the 60 degree V6 bellhousing bolt pattern. Of course it is a full custom install as no one has made a conversion kit for it.

Guest Anonymous

I just caught the Z bug in a bad way, It started with the 950.00 purchase of a beautiful 10th anni car red & Black, Second purchase was of a Beautiful silver turbo 5spd t-tops etc. Bought that for 1000.00 INCREDIBLE!

oh yea bought an 81 turbo on Ebay parts car

Well first things first, The 10th anni car will be restored thouight doesnt need much currently

The 83 I want to hot rod.

This is my question******

I want about 200-250 hp. enough to bother LT-1s and eat rice boyz. I have always been in hotrods and currently own a 74 BB corvette and a 360hp 2000 Cadillac STS (dont laugh its fast)

Where would you start with the 83?