HybridZ

Clutch release arm symptom?

Heroez

Hi. 74 260z with original 4 speed transmission. Newish Clutch, MC, Slave, with around 7,000 miles on them. This weekend I finally got to installed some side oil seals on the differential because I saw a leak. Hadnt drove it for a couple months because of the leak. After replacing the seals I went for a test drive but immediately felt something was wrong. The clutch pedal didnt do anything untill it was almost on the floor. Springs back fine. Usually it had more action, and I could modulate it easy. Feels like I have a 1/2 inch of clutch action above the floor (on/off). So, checked the MC. Full, no leaks all the way down to the slave cylinder. At the slave cylinder, I can almost put my finger between the push rod and clutch release arm divet. Checked pedal adjustment. Nuts tight. I only have 1/4 inch more adjustment at the pedal to use. Dust cover missing, the release arm looks straight and spring attached. Any advice or experience with this?