HybridZ

Converting worked NA L28 to efi & turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok... I'm thinking that I've finalised on going the L28 for sure.. thought about a sr20det.. rb series, 25,26 etc.. and I think the L series is definitely the way to go.. less hassles and it can look nice and 'stock' when/if inspected..

What i'd be doing first is going for a really nice NA /w carb setup.. twin side draft SUs from a 240z with the L28.. good head, worked camshaft, ported, extractors, etc etc.. I'm getting a company to do it as I'm no mechanic.. and they think 210hp should be no problem inside my budget.. Now here's the problem.. or dilema.. hehe

If I wanted to go efi I'd need to get a computer etc.. no probs.. but If I wanted to go turbo.. would all of my NA upgrading of been a waste of money.. or even a cause to spend more money? What would I have to do to my engine to get it from nice NA power to turbo power, or would it be cheaper to buy a new engine? The NA setup would be pretty high compression..

Anyways, thanks again guys

Cheers

Will - Arch - www.ZeroUnited.com