HybridZ

NOS

Guest Anonymous

Guest JAMIE T

To the best of my knowledge, no one makes a L6 specific kit. What would work best is to get a Fogger nitrous system with 6 nozzles and drill and tap the intake manifold runners for the nozzles. I think Norm uses 2 nozzles(one per SU) located closer to the carbs, which works well on his car. I've seen a write-up on his car before somewere on the web. Check over at zcar for a link. NOS is not all Fast and Furious, burned pistons, blown head gaskets, blown engines, etc... can result from improperly tuned nitrous systems. Start small if you are not familiar with it. I have used it alot. I have run a plate and fogger at the same time on my old drag car. I damaged some parts before I got the hang of "The Juice". Good luck, I hope I did not scare you out of getting nitrous, it's still the best bang for your buck. Go for it!!!

Guest norm[T12SDSUD]

Uh,if I am the Norm you are referring to I wanted to let you know that i have never used NOS.

If I am not the Norm you were referring to please disregard this post. hehe

Later,norm(The 12 sec Dual SU Dude)