HybridZ

All driver side rear lights stopped working...help me think!

Typical Z issues that I thought I resolved 3 years ago...

Entire car was rewired 10 years ago with Painless/EZ wiring harness kit.  3 years ago I rebuilt the combination switch, installed both headlight and parking light relay harnesses via "Zsondabrain" from ClassicZcars.  And for a while, life was good.

Recently noticed the driver side rear brake light, turn signal, parking/running light, and reverse light all stopped working.  Passenger side lights all work fine and all lights/signals in the front work fine.  I replaced bulbs and checked fuses just in case with no luck.  Interestingly enough, Hazard Switch is lighting up all 4 corners correctly.

What am I not thinking about?  Why would only one corner of the cars lights all stop working?

Only other thought is that a wire came loose under the clamshell cover while I was in there doing something else for my Wideband O2 mounting.  Any other thoughts while I try to keep hunting down the issue? 

Time for a continuity test. Pull out the trusty multimeter and check for ground on each light first. I would say ground is not the problem though. Probably a 12v line back there is shorted, and when you hit the hazard light it feeds a different 12v source to the turn signal. I'd say either a cut line or a short.

Thank you Domz and Noelawinslow, you both helped me think through my issue which is now solved!

Didnt even think to check running/parking lights and side markers, turned the switch on and...nothing.  Disconnected the parking light relay harness and re-installed as per factory, and parking, dash, and side marker lights started working again...this lead me to checking a fuse I forgot about for the parking light relay harness (which was blown).  

Checked my turn signals and brake lights, and they started working again as well.  Started to close back up the clamshell, and poof...no lights.  Started jiggling wires, and ta-da, lights work!  Started individually jiggling wires till I found the culprit.  One of the pigtails had a wire that was not securely seated in the connector.  Re-seated the wire, made sure it was secure, and lights are now all 100% operational.

Glad the problem wasnt too involved and thanks again!