HybridZ

need to get rid of 2 L6's

hi everyone,

i want to get rid of two L6's and trannys, for a reasonable price of course. they are in maine. anyone interested? what do any of you think they are worth? one is a '75 260 w/automatic, it was running until i removed my wiring harness but had some blue/black smoke. the other is a '77 with a manual in a junker i am trying to get rid of, not sure if it runs or not. i have to move on the '77 within a week or so.

mark

Guest Anonymous

You'll hate me because you think this is interest in your stuff, but its not. Just a post from a fellow Z-er. Engine's are like a bad stench they never go away. Even if you have interest, people are flakes and dont follow up. For one, this post should probably be in buy/sell/trade area. And I'll say, there is not to much market for backwards engines when this site is about going forwards. The only thing you could probably unload are misc parts from the engines or your manual tranny, esp if its 5 spd. Relocate your post and try ebay, my friend.

cuz flakes suck,