HybridZ

Smackz 71' 240ZT...my engine pic!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:D:D:D Here's a shot of my engine...In "mock up" state of course. I'm running Venolias Inside 2thumbs.gif Actually...I'm running 8.5:1 pistons bored 0.040 over, fully balanced and blueprinted L28ET F54 Block;I spent hours on the casting ridges (lots of grinding and sanding). I'm headed out the door, so I'll try to post more shots as the car takes shape.

Cheers!

SmackZ :Dhttp://photos.yahoo.com/bc/hijodea/lst?.dir=/SmackZ

It's looking very nice. Thanks for the update. I have that same oil cap, and taylor spark plug wires on my car.

What throttle body is that? and what oil plate adapter is that? Is it the stock auto tranny one?

Wow, your fuel rail is long tongue.gif

Guest Tim78zt

the TB is a TWM, right Smack!!? Great setup! Looks just like mine (so now you know why I like it so much!!) What intercooler are you using?

Tim78zt

Guest Anonymous

bonk.gif DOH!!...I almost forgot...The Oil Remote Filter Kit is from Earl's. They actually have a bunch of Datsun L Series specific stuff at thier store here in So Cali. :cool:

I'm using Earl's Performance hose for just about all of the lines, oil, fuel and water. 2thumbs.gif

Cheers! cheers.gif

SmackZ :D