HybridZ

wheels for wide calipers not needing spacers

Im looking for 280zx wheel options that will fit wide wilwood calipers. What wheels are you running with big brake kits and not having to use spacers??

The wheel specs inside clearance to fit my brake setup is: caliper clearance from center of wheel is 3.5 in, outside radius of caliper is 6.7 in and caliper to wheel spoke is .75 in (measured from wheel mounting surface to outside of caliper)....To fit a wheel bolt pattern 4x114.3 (or 4.5 in) and the stock hub size 73mm. Minimum, close to stock offset. Either a 15x7 or 16x7. Dont suggest rota rb's or panasports, or watanabes, they all look kind of the same/similar to the wheels I have on now (compomotive ML) and mostly 8 in wide, I am looking for narrower wheel that will be ok to run a 205 (on 15) or 215 (on 16).

I use a coleman custom rotor and hat setup that are close to the stock diameter discs size (just slightly wider), the wilwoods are 2.15 in from the disc outwards. So the stock 5 spoke wheels (14X6) that I used for the road in the winter driving dont fit any longer with the bigger brakes. Currently my summer setup are 0 offset and 15x7 on the front and 15x8 back, they fit perfect (plenty clearance with the brakes), but Im looking for lighter wheels (the compomotives are 17lbs)  and am looking for close to the stock size tire (15x6 on the 280zx-t) and tire height (24.7) for winter driving (which is why I want to fit a 205/60 on a 15 inch or a 215 on a 16). The tire options for a 15x8 is limited and throws the overall gearing off....(my motor does not need low gearing and I'd prefer a slight bit of higher speed in the gears that the stock tire height provided).

I could customer order something like spin werke wheels but before I go the custom route I want see what wheels some of you are running. I also dont want to pay > $1k for set of new wheels.

Post a picture if you have.  thanks