HybridZ

BUSH-EXTENSION REAR (nissan part #32132-78000)

wolfsburgedition

Hi All,

I am throwing this out there in the hopes that someone has one laying around or knows where I can find one. I have contacted my local dealer and Courtesy Nissan in Tx. No joy on both counts. I have also contacted a Nissan Wholesaler and I was told Nissan doesn't even make the part anymore. I found the number on Carpartsmanual.com and it is a bushing extension for the rear of the tranny where the drive shaft connects. My pal and I are freshening up my 5 speed (this part is for the 4 speed, but I'm hoping it'll work) I have spoken to a few people and they never replaced it when they built theirs (or just got a different rear assembly). I am perfectly fine to go with what I have, but my pal says whenever he rebuilds a tranny (Chevy Guy) that is something that MUST be replaced. I'm a bit of a newbie and don't want to do this again when it's in the car. I have another rear transmission case from a 4 speed that I have taken apart which is better than the 5 speed...but not great. Just looking for opinions. Thanks for your time.