HybridZ

pls help me solve this problem

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

pls guys help me my 72,240z stock (very tired motor)plus auto tranny keeps hesitating when you try to accelerate,this is a problem that occurs once the car is warmed up on highway speeds when you go to push down on the gas she just hesitates and acts like shes going to stall and sometimes actually does stall when you come to a stop light or slow down,

we have changed the hoses to eliminate vacum leaks,adjusted the setting on the carbs,new plugs and even reset the the timing,shes still acting up!

WHATS A FRUSTRATED MAN TO DO!!!!!! bonk.gif

Guest Ian turbo240

It sounds like you may have a fuel mixture problem. Check to make sure the carbs are not set too lean, and also make sure that you have oil in the carb piston dampers, and that it is the correct type of oil.

Ian

Guest Anonymous

I hate to be the baerer of bad news, but it sounds like you have two problems. One with the tranny and one with the motor.Ok tranny first,sounds like it's gonna need a rebuild soon. The motor,It sounds like a fuel supply problem.Check your fuel filter and the air filter.