HybridZ

Is this an OEM clutch, and should I replace it?

So I am at the point of checking parts on the ls1 before I install it into the car, and trying for a healthy balance of replacing what is necessary, but not getting caught up replacing everything and never getting the motor in the car. I split the engine and trans yesterday, and from what I can see there is some sealant between some of the seams of the trans case, so it looks like someone has been into the trans at some point. So I guess I'm hopeful the clutch was replaced sometime since new.

Upon looking at the clutch, I can see that its a Luk clutch, so I wondered if that was factory. The disc looks to have ok amount of material left on it, less on the flywheel side, but still seems ok. The throwout bearing feels pretty dry, so at a minimum, I will probably replace that.

So, is Luk the factory clutch, trying to determine if the clutch is original to this engine that has 100k miles on it, and are most guys swapping in a new clutch and flywheel so as to avoid having to do it in the near future?

LUK is an AM brand . Not sure if GM used it from the factory . If it looks good then use it , why spend extra money if you don't have to . Pictures of the disc would help . And how long has the trans been sitting ? The T/O bearing is part of the slave cylinder . 

Here is a pic of the clutch where you can see the thickness of the disk.  If the brand is LUK, then I'm guessing its not the original clutch, so I may just swap out the TO bearing and reassemble.  I was tempted to install a lightweight flywheel, and have searched through here to see if any/many other people run the LW FW, but can't seem to find much, if any, info either way.

post-44581-0-24453400-1405492181_thumb.jpg