HybridZ

Variable Roller Rockers

Guest Anonymous

WOW!!! If I didn't just see those pics and read those words with my own eyes I'd say you were full of $!-!/+. That is amazing!!! I think the Honda boys just met their match...now a SBC can have VTEC-like action...I've never been in a honda with VTEC but they say that when 5000RPM comes up prepare yourself for a punch in the back. This system is even better...it has not 2 but 4 valve lift heights!!! Now I wonder whether I should just build my 383 and install VTEC???

SpencZ

MonsterZ Cont.

SpencZ, I'm thinking if these rockers are for real, they would make a 3.4 V6 60' even more of a sleeper!( with an ATI ProCharger of course). WoW, the more I surf and search, the more I find! Sell that 383 and come over to the 3.4. It will be fun. Mark

------------------

Looks like it should work, but I wasn't too impressed with their lack of technical data on their website. I'd like to see some cold hard facts, REAL dyno comparisons instead of some made up graph, etc. Maybe they will give up more info if you call them...

------------------

Drax240z

1973 240z - L28TURBO transplant on the way!

http://members.xoom.com/r_lewis/datsun.html

Guest John Adkins

Hi all,

There was a pretty good article on these rockers in the May 2000 issue of Hot Rod (page 70). Very in-depth article with lots of tech data....

quote:

Originally posted by Drax240z:

Looks like it should work, but I wasn't too impressed with their lack of technical data on their website.

Man I can't find a May 2000 issue of HOTROD anywhere! I agree that the site is short on tech, but they do show several pic's of their product on a Vortec head. Thanks for you're comments. Mark

------------------

[This message has been edited by Z-Dreamer (edited July 15, 2000).]