HybridZ

RockAuto Closeout Sale

Hello Everyone,

I dont hardly post here. I mainly use the forum for all its great info, but when I received the following email from Rockauto I figured it would not hurt to share it with everyone.  Please see it below.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 1977 NISSAN 280Z and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

The links below display the wholesaler closeout parts available for your vehicles. Wholesaler closeout parts are also listed in the RockAuto catalog alongside our regular inventory.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1977 NISSAN 280Z:
http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1209248&m=wc&l=en&html=true

We regularly add new wholesaler closeout parts to the RockAuto catalog. We will send an update email like this one, covering up to three of your vehicles, at most once every three months. To be notified immediately when a closeout part for your vehicle is added to our catalog.
Enjoy the savings, and thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again everyone for the great info you provide to hybridz .