HybridZ

Which one: inline vs. V engine

RacerX

Lone is right,

Toyota made an all ali. push rod hemi way before the lexus and v12. i remember thinking it was like 2 3ts on a comon crank but later read that it was base on the crysler hemi but smaller. Displacement was around 3.6 lts. I used to see them in the aussie boy racer mags but have never seen one in the flesh. I keep forgeting about this one, May be usefull for another swap in the future. bonk.gif

Douglas

• 3 weeks later...
Guest super280z

it's very simple. being that im biast towards anything that goes fast i dont care what motor is utalized. FWIW, there are some 9 second Rx7's rolling around with measly 13b motors:confused:. all thats needed is to look at what is leading the pack and start there. *cough* top fuel *cough* blown hemi *cough* you can make anything fast if you have the money but to do it with some style is a totally diffrent thing. personally fast is fast is fast no matter how you do it. so there you have it my tew sents.