HybridZ

questions about this interior setup, etc etc.. need help

Guest ON3GO

Hey everybody.

Ill jump right to it.

the 7M-GTE motor is what im putting in my 73 240Z along with the 5-speed.

in the 3 gauge pod area i will be putting in Blitz BL 60mm gauges, in the Tach and Speedo areas im putting in Autometer Carbon Fiber in-dash 5inch gauges. somewhere!! i dont no where i will be putting Autometer Carbon Fiber Fuel level gauge and Air fuel ratio gauge....

What Fuel level gauge will work for this car?

also should i go electronic tach and speedo or mechanical?

Now i wanna run a EMS from AEM or some other company..not sure yet but with if i run a EMS do i still need say a Apex-i S-AFC?

for the boost controller i will be using the BlitZ SBC-i-D along with the Power Meter i-D.

anybody have any ideas where a good clean spot i can put them to on the dash?

and also were i could put the extra 2 gauges in 2 1/16 size?

now what should i do for a rear end? should i get a R200 or R230?

and the big question is whats good coilovers for my ride? cuz i wanna run 16x8 panasport C18 rims (i think thats what there called).

sorry for all the questions, but its just hard to find ppl that know what there talking about and everybody here knows whats right and whats wrong.

also does anybody have any pics of euro and stock tail lights next to each other?

and is MSA head light covers any good?

and last question for now... anybody have 280zx hood vents on there 240Z or some other type of hood vents that would work great to get some air into the turbo area.

thanks

mike