HybridZ

1976 280z cleaning up loose ends?

Having trouble with my post, but my question is what can I delete under the hood that's not needed? Canisters, wires, etc.? I'm running an automatic so I know the clutch components are not needed. Want to make it as clean as possible. 

I guess that's my problem. I have a shed full of parts from past and current projects and really don't have room for much more. I'm a bit of an automotive hoarder! I don't want to get rid of something and then kick myself for not keeping it. I have 3 engines, 2 trannys, window motors for a car I never even owned, a set of shocks, 5 sets of factory rims and the list goes on! But I can't help but think one day someone will need a radiator for a 1951 Chevy truck or the left side emblem from a 60 something impala! maybe even the gas tank from a 1984 Mitsubishi montero? It will be mostly a street driven toy with the occasional trip to the local 1/8th mile strip. As long as it runs and has the basic necessities I'm good.