HybridZ

RC's question's

D83ZXT

If someone could help with this question. I would appreciate it icon_smile.gif I searched the forum and didn't see anything to help me out.

While comparing the RC-PL8 550cc injector to stock. I noticed that the RC tips are about 1/4" shorter then the stock injectors.

Will this cause a problem due to the shortness? Or I'm I going to have to find a slimmer o-ring?

Everything else fits perfect and looks the same.

Thank-You,

Donna

Heh, Davy I'd be happy to help if I knew the answer. Heck, I didn't even notice the sig icon_smile.gif

Give it some time, I'm sure someone will pop up with an answer... Personally I wouldn't sweat 1/4inch so long as the tip wasn't shoruded fomrth eair flow and there was no danger of th etip not sealing correctly. Heck, so long as it sealed etc. I'd try it and be prepared to do some work if it did't run right just so long as there was no danger of fuel leakage. Fire not cool when it's NOT inside the engine... icon_eek.gif

I would call RC and get the answer. They were pretty helpful when I called them. I saw someone selling RC 720CC Injectors for the Supra TT cheap, called RC and ask if they would work on a 82 280zxT motor and they told me they would have to make a modification that cost $10 each to drop right in and they would do a flow test. They also have free recalibration and have lifetime warrantee. I know the info is over kill.

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: R0N ]