HybridZ

alternative to 3.8L turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

for those that have the 3.8L Turbo motors in your Z, check this out! its not a 3.8L, but WOW is it fast!! i have helped this guy work on it several times and he just volunteered to help me with my Z project!! i'm not going to go all out like he did though.....

www.turboZ24.com

quote:

Originally posted by David 280Z:

(snip)i'm not going to go all out like he did though.....

[/url]

That's what you say now....

Speed is an addiction - once you start it's really hard to stop smile.gif....

Your friend's setup looks very nice - looks like he's paid a lot of attention to details.

Guest Anonymous

yeah, i might end up really buildin her up. but if i do, i've got a good resource to help me do the actual building of it! and suprisingly he hasn't spent that much money on his motor. most people think that he has spent around $15,000, but its about a 1/3 of that. still, you might say that $5,000 for a motor is expensive, until you realize that he is producing between 300-350 hp at 8 pounds of boost!!! and his maximum boost level is now at 16psi. his 52 pound per hour injectors are now the weak point in his system. i'm trying to get him to dyno it once the motor gets broken in. its estimated to produce right around 550-600 hp at 16 psi!! biggrin.gif