HybridZ

Scottie, are you going to the Buick Nationals?

CruxGNZ

If you are, I have two buddies that are going down there. My one guy has a GN powered '64, fresh Pontiac GTP blue paint, tinted windows, roll cage, he say's he will be in the high nines with his new setup this year. My other guy has a '87 GN with a few go fast goodies on it. I wish I could be down there this year, so many parts! Cool cars! Anyways, if you were going, it would be cool if they could get a couple of shots of your car. I have them taking shots and getting video of Derek Grubb's GN powered '73, when they go down there. I just want to see how you guy's did your setup, and see what's best. Just getting idea's. My swap has been delayed for a little bit, due to little time. I would like to see your engine mounts and how you mounted your tranny. I am also having one hell of a time finding a '87-'89 R200 LSD! You wouldn't believe how many places I have called and how many places I have went to. Still no deal. I have found one though, yeah, in Ohio, for $375 plus $100 shipping icon_mad.gif . This bites. Let me know.

Not planning on attending this year. I have only one major trip for a racing event this year and that will be Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta where I go up and spend the entire week. I believe there is another Buick event at around the same time and if so I might try to squeeze that in.

I am already planning for next year though and who knows, by then I might break into the piggy bank and do some engine mods and see if I can get this puppy down to a 10.0 or better. That would be awesome and I would drive it up too. Well, still a dream but only about $2K away icon_biggrin.gif.

Let us know what kind of progress you are making and feel free to contact me personally if you want to chat about the swap details.