HybridZ

More pictures of custom project

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey DavyZ -

I did cut the fire wall/tunnel intersection back about an inch on the fire wall and brought the tunnel metel to it and over lapped it. Tonight I will weld this intersection together an add additional metal or reinforcement. I cut this area out so the back of the head sits a little over 1 inch away from the fire wall. I think if I sourced the right bell housing this cutting would not be necessary. But hey, it was a freebie from the JY icon_smile.gif

Floor pans for Roadsters are easy. You Z guys have to deal with frame rails - not so much fun icon_eek.gif If anyone wants details on how I made these let me know. It just took a work bench, big rubber hammer, and a saws-all. And of course a MIG welder.

Yea "S" was kind of weird icon_rolleyes.gif

Phil

Phil, it looks like your work is really progressing well on the Roadster. I'm shocked at the relative similarities in size between the transmissions--will any massaging to the tunnel be necessary?? Thanks for the link to the pics.

As usual, beautiful workmanship on the door handles and lights. Feel like doing some floopans for us on our cars? icon_wink.gif

BTW, good thing you are using the "SPL311" name again, much better than just "S."

Davy