HybridZ

Need some tips and info

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hiya guys im new here and this is my first post. btw this site looks great and you all seem very helpfull.

Im thinking of buying and fixing up a 82-83 model 280zx 2-seater and ive been looking at what options and ideas i have for what i can do to it.

My first Question is about engines i was thinking of putting in a 3lt v6 (from moden 300zx twin turbo) im told this is do-able but i have no idea just how hard this conversion is so any info you guys can give me would be a huge help.

Also if anyone has any words of advice for me before i start the project that would be great too.

Some cars have bad habbits and traits that almost always appear in most of the same models. So if anyone could tell me a few i can expect or should look for (like rust in some places or probelms with things like brakes suspension or stearing) that would be a very good help too thanks smile.gif

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to a new member that should not be left hanging with so many questions but it is Saturday night and really slow . I have 5 responses in the lineup which has got to be a record for me.Just hang in there, do some research in the Search area and look for members that are doing or have done the same swap you are interested in I am SBC and old 280 Z all the way Over 2000 members and growing.