HybridZ

Cost of RB25TT or RB26TT

I apologize for my ignorance with the RB motors, but how much would it cost for a full assembly out of the states? What about Australia for either of these engines? How much do they run over their in US currency? Or, what about a TT Supra drivetrain?

I know V8s make a ton of power for cheap, but I love the sound of the TT inline 6 motors. Those Supra engines and the RBs make a ton of power with basic performance upgades and turning up the boost.

Thanks for putting up with the ignorant.

I can't remember exactly what I was quoted by this one guy who specializes in shipping Nissan JDM engines, but i think it was something like: RB25DET with a 5spd tranny is $6900. RB26DETT with a 5spd tranny is $8900. that may be with or without harness (probably without) and with or without accessories (probably with).

I have heard prices as low as $3500 for a RB26dett. most places dont list the Rb25 because it isnt so sought over. I think the place that had that price was something starting with an O , I am having a total brain fade tonite. you might look down the list a little should be there.

~Kenny