HybridZ

RB engine in Supra MKIV

RacerX

Guest Azel

After watching a lot of the OPtion import videos, I realized Top Secret is a MAJOR player in japan's racing circuits. Swapping an RB into the Supra was probably a move to make the Supra meet the sub 3L JGTC class. There's really no reason to put that motor in the Supra because it's arguable as to which is the better motor.

Guest Anonymous

yep i think its a bright yellow supra that is sponsered by JUN. has a real long nose (hince its a land speed car tongue.gif ) it was on the cover of super street a few years ago car was insane

Guest Anonymous

well heres the break down,

the yellow supra with the long nose, is the jun circt racer, with the 2jz, 750hp

:video link

http://jazz.sdsc.edu/velocity/junsupra_full.mpeg

yes this is the same car

the top secrect supra with the 3sgte is another circut racer but built for 2l class, I dont know if it was ever actually raced or just built to be built, I think 600hp

the top secret with the rb26dett is the owners personal car,900-1200hp he is very famous in the wangan racing community, which I am not a part of smile.gif

the Top Secret Supra before it had the RB installed had a 3SGTE stroked to 2.2L using Garage Fukui crank, pistons and rods, HKS high cam, Trust T88-34D with Trust type C wastegate, HKS three row intercooler, and OS Giken Triple-Kai clutch. The car was built for all out top speed wangan racing and topped out well over 200mph (i think about 250mph). Top Secret brought the car to England to do a high speed test and the president and driver Mr. Nagata-san got caught by police while doing it! here is a link to a video of that run http://www.exvitermini.com/movies/nagsupuk.mpg although the car is pretty damn cool now with the RB sitting underneath the hood i think i like it better the way it was before, gold paint with gold volk TE37's...sweet