HybridZ

4G63T Swap - Parts

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys - looks like my swap timetable is going to have to be accelerated (4G63T into a BMW E30), so I'm going to have a local shop help me - they want me to put together a complete-as-possible parts list for the swap - so I need some help coming up with the detailed list. At this point, I'm going to take a stock 1st gen 4G63T engine, attach it to an '86 (or so) MA70 Supra tranny (previously hooked to a 7MGE engine), and run it back to a 4.10 LSD diff from an E30 BMW M3. I'm hoping to use the stock factory ECU - if need be, maybe a standalone though. I need to know what to do about engine mounts - any ideas? I'll have to get a custom driveshaft made - and I'll need an adaptor to stick the tranny to the block - any ideas who can make that up? I'm waiting to get the tranny 'til I know where to get an adaptor made. Any help with putting together a detailed parts list would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

-AJ

Guest Anonymous

Thats a pretty ambitious swap youre planning,ill give you props if you get it complete and running. BTW,why dont you use a Mitsu Starion tranny (i thought they were RWD)?