HybridZ

E-bay Cartech Turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello All,After Much deliberation I've decided to buld a Turbo-Stroker motor after All...I've had my eye on this one for a couple of days now......Cartech Turbo

Hereis a copy of the letter I sent this person ,Iquireing about the turbo and my intentions...I thought maybe some of you guys that have had experience with this particular set-up might throw in your $.02.........

Hello, I checked into shipping and it will be less than $50 (Atlanta).I was wondering what kind of induction you used.I know that the turbo motors were originally F.I. Did you use the stock induction manifold.AND did you use the stock computer and if so any problems with it leaning out.I am planning on building a stroker-turbo...I have ALL of the components; 4 engines, L24(rods)LD 28(crank)and one being a complete turbo motor minus the exaust manifold/turbo.I've been doing my "homework" but have had limited experience with turbos.I know that this particular turbo setup will not be maximized by the motor I am planning on building, but figured that this might be a good place to start.Do you have any idea how this turbo compares to the stock one,I.e. specs or before and after comparison ? Thanks for your time, Sincerly Randy Mellema

I'm looking for a turbo setup to use on the stock motor while I get the rest of my "Ducks In A Row" Thanks icon_confused.gif